Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Virgin Holidays launch official UK travel partners with Wizarding World of Harry Potter|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 09 November 2009 13:42|
Virgin Holidays has launched an exclusive deal with the Universal Orlando Resort in Florida, with Harry Potter featuring on the cover of the company's latest brochure, promoting what has been described as a 'landmark agreement'. The cover, which is a massive departure from the usual Disney tie-in design, may be seen here, thanks to SS.
Virgin, along with sister-brand Travel City Direct, will offer visitors exclusive benefits including; free parking, complimentary breakfast, a free keepsake and a priority pass for Harry Potter attractions. Â Â
The brochure will be available from November 26th and will feature 'a clearer idea of timings' as to when the park will open.