Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Half-Blood Prince US DVD to be released December 8 - Updated|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 17 September 2009 16:55|
The covers of the US DVD can be seen here, thanks to SS.
The Half-Blood Prince DVD can be pre-ordered at Amazon starting October 13th here.
UPDATE: It has now just been announced that the UK edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on December 07, 2009.
UPDATE: The back cover of the US DVD has been released by Warner Bros, and can be seen here.
UPDATE: A new promo for the 3-disc Blu-ray set, which will include the movie itself (in Blu-ray and standard DVD), the special features, and a digital copy, has been released. It displays the cover (which alternates between Harry with Dumbledore and Snape with Draco), and a sneak preview into the cast and crew's running commentary during the film; it can be seen here.Â Â
UPDATE: More details reveal that cast members Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis and Alfie Enoch will be presenting various extra features on the Blu-Ray disk;
|Last Updated on Friday, 18 September 2009 13:41|