Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|DH on-location stunt revenue given to charity|
|News - Newsflash|
|Monday, 14 September 2009 08:55|
As we previously reported, stunt filming for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie took place last week at the Queensway Tunnel in Liverpool, England.
The stunt filming involved Harry and Hagrid's doubles driving Sirius's motorbike to escape Death Eaters.
The newspaper has stated that the money the Liverpool council received from Warner Bros for shooting in the local area, which equated up to Â£20,000, will be donated to tthe Wirral childrenâ€™s hospice Claire House.
To read the entire article, click here.