Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Exclusive: Tim Hailand talks Dan Radcliffe & One Day in The Life of book|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 03 September 2009 17:13|
DanRadcliffe.co.uk got the chance to interview photographer and author Tim Hailand on his upcoming One Day in The Life of book, which focuses on actor Daniel Radcliffe. Tim discussed why he chose the fifty photos used of Dan in the book out of the hundreds taken on January 13, Dan's participation in the book, and much more.
Was there any significance in choosing January 13 to do the shoot?Thanks very much to Tim for participating in the interview. The book One Day in The Life of Daniel Radcliffe can be pre-ordered here; it will be shipped out starting in December.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 03 September 2009 17:39|