Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan's black eye|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 31 August 2009 12:13|
Back in July, during the New York promotional tour for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Dan Radcliffe told Live with Regis and Kelly that he was injured while filming a fight scene for Deathly Hallows when a stuntman hit a chair Dan was holding and he ended up with a split lip.
Further to that injury, Dan stated in a recent interview with French magazine One that he also received a black eye during that shoot.
Thanks to Gazette Du Sorcier for the translation.
|Last Updated on Monday, 31 August 2009 12:25|