Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Deathly Hallows split confirmed at Snatchers' capture before Malfoy Manor|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 20 August 2009 13:26|
Recently, Joshua Herdman and various Harry Potter co-stars attended Muggle Mayhem, a fan convention from which proceeds were given to charitable causes.
Herdman said that the current plan was to split Deathly Hallows just after the trio are captured by the Snatchers and right before they are taken to Malfoy Manor.
Please note that this is susceptible for change, and that this is currently the split point for the films. David Yates said in late June that the split point would be one of the scenes involving Harry, Ron, and Hermione being chased by Snatchers, which he had been filming at the time.