Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|One Day in the Life of official site to feature 5 new Dan Radcliffe photos|
|News - Newsflash|
|Tuesday, 18 August 2009 15:27|
Actor Daniel Radcliffe was set as a subject for photographer Tim Hailand's newest edition of his One Day in the Life of books. The day's worth of photos took place January 13, 2009; the first two were published last month, showing Dan during his early morning and late night rituals in New York City (when he was performing Equus at the Broadhurst Theatre). Tim issued a press release with more information about the book, including its price:
The book comprises 50 black and white and colour images of Radcliffe captured during his first experience of working in New York and on Broadway. Hailand hopes with this book to give the viewer greater insight into Radcliffe as a person as well as a creative and reflective thinker. The footnotes for each image have also been written by the young actor giving a personal perspective of each image and its relevance in that day.
Tim also confirmed to SnitchSeeker that:Â
The website will have 5 images from the book in a flash slideshow on the homepage, info about the book project, information on myself, as well as a link to order the book. The book will be available exclusively through this website to start.
We will have much more on this as it is released, so stay tuned.