Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Deathly Hallows report: Room of Requirement scenes, Katie Bell attacked by Greyback?|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Wednesday, 12 August 2009 16:29|
A very detailed set report from Deathly Hallows has been released by a couple who got the chance to visit Leavesden Studios recently.
The first thing we saw was the Room of Requirement, similar to what we saw in Half Blood Prince. Stacks upon stacks of furniture, books, potions and whatnot (including several chess pieces from Philosopherâ€™s Stone) were everywhere. Here we got to see a bit of filming that involved the stunt doubles for Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Louis Cordice (Blaise Zabini). They were perched atop one of the stacks of furniture and rigged into a harness.
ÂOf the props they saw on set, one indicates that Katie Bell may be attacked by Fenrir Greyback in the final battle:
- A model of Katie Bell from Half-Blood Prince (when she gets cursed by the necklace)
The couple also got to see the actors readying for Bill and Fleur's wedding sequences, which are being filmed this week:
While there, our heads were whipping left and right as we saw Rupert, James and Oliver (one of which had a bandage over his head and ear), Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley), Emma, Tom, Bonnie and Evanna (both sporting hair nets so as not to mess up their ornate hairâ€¦ presumably for the wedding scene about to be filmed), Stan (Krumâ€¦ who sat at the table next to us and ate lunch by himself), Warwick Davis and his son, Domhnall Gleeson (had prosthetic scars on the left side of his face), several wedding guests and actorâ€™s doubles. One of those was, we firmly believe, was Xenophiliusâ€™ double. He was wearing mustard colored corduroys, a pale shirt with a yellow waist coat over the top that was covered in flowers and shoulder length blondish-white hair.