Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Half-Blood Prince helps WB pass $1 billion mark|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 28 July 2009 11:53|
After its second weekend, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has accumulated $405.3 million internationally, and Warner Bros. has officially taken more than $1 billion this year in box office sales.
This is the ninth year in a row that WB has done so!
This past weekend the film made the highest opening for Poland ever, taking $2 million. A new studio record was set in Argentina too, where it took $1.5 million. Half-Blood Prince is the top film of the year in the UK, in terms of sales. The film has taken $627.1 million worldwide, with $221.8 million accumulated domestically.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 July 2009 12:01|