Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|H-BP is Potter's best ever opening|
|News - Newsflash|
|Friday, 17 July 2009 10:22|
Variety is reporting that the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie has had the best ever opening for the Potter franchise.
It is reported that it grossed over $100 million internationally, with $58.2 million being gained domestically and $45.9 million elsewhere.
In the United Kingdom, the movie had the third ever best opening day with $7.6 million being gained from over 1,305 screens.
To read the entire article, click here.