Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint & Emma Watson talk life after Harry Potter|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Tuesday, 14 July 2009 22:32|
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson were interviewed last week by USA Today, where they spoke about their immediate and long-term plans after the Harry Potter series has come to an end. New photos of the three actors accompany the article, which can be seen here, courtesy of Snitch Seeker.
Dan talks about future stage work and the Dan Eldon biopic:
"Hopefully in the next couple of years, I'll be back on stage in some form. I'd love to come to Broadway again," Radcliffe says. "They responded to the fact that I have a work ethic. I was on Broadway at the same time as Jeremy Piven, and I think he made me look really, really good because I didn't miss a show." He was jokingly referring to Piven's run in Speed-the-Plow, which was shortened by the actor's mercury poisoning.