Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe talks Harry Potter, acting and more to AOL Moviefone|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Tuesday, 14 July 2009 17:02|
Daniel Radcliffe was recently interviewed by AOL Movieline about Half-Blood Prince, his role in Equus and how much it has helped him improve as an actor, how he has remained grounded while living in the massive spotlight that comes with being the star of the Harry Potter franchise, his relationship with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, the bass lesson he received from co-star Gary Oldman, Dumbledore's status as a gay icon and how some media perceive his sexuality, Twilight and Robert Pattinson and much more.
Where do you think 'Half-Blood Prince' makes the biggest departure from earlier Harry Potter movies?
Has it been odd to watch not only yourself, but also Rupert and Emma go from child star to sex symbol?