Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Visits Injured Harry Potter Stuntman in Hospital|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Laurie|
|Wednesday, 11 February 2009 14:49|
Dan and his Harry Potter co-star, Tom Felton, visited David Holmes yesterday at the National Orthopaedic Hospital in London.Â David is recovering Harry Potter stuntman and was injured late last month on set during pre-production of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.Â He is suffering from spinal injuries.
Both Dan and Tom "appeared shaken upon leaving the hospital, and with due cause."