Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe, David Yates & David Heyman talk Half-Blood Prince|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 03 July 2009 18:37|
Actor Daniel Radcliffe, director David Yates, and producer David Heyman break down the intricate plot points of Half-Blood Prince in a new interview.
"For me, the Harry Potter films have always been about a loss of innocence," says Daniel Radcliffe, the actor behind the title character, who can perhaps no longer be called the boy wizard. "When Harry came into this world, it was all just amazing and brilliant and kind of pure. But as the films have gone on, that's totally disintegrated, and he's realizing that the wizarding world has just as many, if not more, challenges than the world he grew up in before."