Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Museum of Science & Industry to screen Half-Blood Prince midnight showings|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 29 June 2009 14:43|
The Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago, Illinois, where Harry Potter: The Exhibit is currently located, has announced that it will host four midnight screenings of Half-Blood Prince in its five-story Omnimax theater.
The exhibit is open from 9:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. (The last exhibit entry is at 8 p.m. every night.)
Tickets prices start at $13 and go up to $15, for the film.Â Midday showings require the purchase of exhibition admission.