Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|EA release H-BP demo|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 24 June 2009 13:29|
Electronic Arts have released a demo of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame for fans to download.
To download the demo, click here and select your country.
Many thanks to The Leaky Cauldron for the tip! :)
Moreover, IGN has released a report from sampling the Wii version of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince videogame.
In my time with the game, Harry has been challenged to prove himself as the Quidditch team captain. In this year's game, Quidditch has thankfully returned, but it probably doesn't play as you think it might. Rather than direct control over the famous seeker, you point at the screen with the Wii remote and guide Harry through a series of stars placed around the field. I suppose the developer decided upon this control method because it is easier for anybody to pick up and play and truth be told, it works very well, enabling a very fast sense of speed and therefore intense Quidditch matches. You can still bump opponents out of your way by guiding Harry into them with the on-screen reticule, which works well.