Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Heyman and Radcliffe consider Harry's Horcrux mission|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 21 June 2009 15:48|
In a new article released by Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and David Heyman (producer) discuss the path Harry has to take in order to destroy Voldemort, while production designer Stuart Craig explains how he brought the cave to life for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie.
Within the recesses of the cave, Harry and Dumbledore face terrible dangers as, for the first time, Harry is forced by Dumbledore to take control. Radcliffe states, "When Dumbledore takes Harry on this mission, it is sort of a rite of passage. He is initiating Harry into what he is ultimately going to have to do. This is the beginning of the story of defeating Voldemort, and Harry would never shirk that responsibility."
To read the entire article, press the "Read More" buttton below.
The objective to find and, hopefully, destroy the source of Voldemort's immortality and power sends Harry and Dumbledore on a perilous journey to an isolated cave set deep within a windswept cliff. Stuart Craig recalls, "When we were doing our location scouts, we found the Cliffs of Moher in the west of Ireland and immediately thought they would be spectacular for the entrance of the cave."
|Last Updated on Sunday, 21 June 2009 15:56|