Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe suggests tracks for Deathly Hallows score|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Saturday, 20 June 2009 11:03|
Actor Daniel Radcliffe recently spoke to the UK's Daily Record about the type of music that influences him while he plays Harry Potter, noting specifically that the band Radiohead could soundtrack the entire film series. A scan of the article can be seen here, and Dan's comments on his personal Harry Potter musical theme can be read below:
Multi-millionaire Daniel said: â€œIf you asked people what band they associated with Harry Potter, Radiohead wouldnâ€™t be the first that sprang to mind, but funnily enough Radioheadâ€™s albums could soundtrack the films.
Dan would choose the band Sigur RÃ³s (incidentally the same music he listened to while reading the last chapters of Deathly Hallows) to instrument the final battle scene with Harry and Voldemort:Â Â
â€œThey would be great, wouldnâ€™t they? Itâ€™s so right, itâ€™s got the amount of grandeur and majesty.
As for his romantic scenes with Ginny Weasley, Dan turns slightly sceptical:Â Â
â€œI have been finding a couple of songs that are to do with my cynical looks at romance and things which are quite appropriate.â€