Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter 6 footage to air on Sky|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 02 June 2009 13:17|
The footage will be available for one week.
Each piece of the ad content will be made available to subscribers via Sky set-top boxes twice a day.
Green-button advertising allows brands to offer additional content lasting up to two hours. TV viewers can press the green button on their Sky remote to book longer-form content into their Sky Guide or to record it via their Sky+ box. They are then prompted by an on-screen reminder when a selected ad becomes available; recorded content can be watched at any time.
Source: The Leaky Cauldron