Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|New Half-Blood Prince US tv spot - Updated|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 08 May 2009 23:44|
A preview segment for Half-Blood Prince was aired earlier this evening on the CW network in the US, during the film The Game. We have a summary of what was shown in the video, which ran about half a minute long:
Dumbledore and Harry are talking and Harry mentions a girl and says "she's just a friend...." and then they show Harry and Ginny leaning in for a kiss. Next we have Hermione smacking Harry in the library. Then it switches to a scene in a hospital (Ron's poisoning) and Lavender leans over the hospital bed and says "I happen to be his girlfriend". Then it shows a shot of Hermione looking up at the Quidditch stands, smiling really big at Ron (new shot of Ron during Quidditch shown). Next shot that I remember is back at the hospital wing and Hermione responds to Lavender with "I happen to be his friend". You see Harry, Dumbledore, Ginny, Hermione, Lavender, Ron and Snape in this scene. Maybe McGonagall too. Then Dumbledore says "Ah, to be young again..." and then you see Harry smiling really big in the common room.
Thanks to Rose for the information and tip!
Update:Â The video can be seen below:
|Last Updated on Saturday, 09 May 2009 15:35|