Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Talks Dumbledore & Kissing Bonnie Wright in New Entertainment Weekly Article|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 01 January 2009 22:15|
Entertainment Weekly has listed Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as one of their 12 big movies due in 2009 and also features the following quote from Dan about Dumbledore's funeral and kissing Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley):
Imagine making out with your sister. Now imagine something less taboo, and you'll know what it was like for Daniel Radcliffe to mack on Bonnie Wright, who plays Harry Potter's future wife Ginny Weasley in the sixth installment of the magical series. ''Harry's got a real thing for her, and that is slightly odd, because when we met, I was 11 and she was 9, and she was only ever Ron's little sister,'' says Radcliffe, now 19. ''But that all changed, and here we are snogging.''A new still of Harry and Ginny about to kiss was also included and can be seen here!