Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|New Half-Blood Prince Dumbledore & Harry photo + trio cast interviews|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 01 May 2009 21:15|
In a new interview with the LA Times, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson talk about the various aspects of Half-Blood Prince, including its core theme, Quidditch, and the romances as a whole. A new photo featuring Harry and Dumbledore inside Slughorn's house was attached to the article and can be seen here, thanks to Snitch Seeker.
"You would think that, but truly every film is different, and this time around the refreshing aspect was the adolescent romantic core of this film, which should be absolutely charming and very funny," Radcliffe said during a break from shooting. "So from that point of view, it is quite a different film, because we haven't had anything that has had this sort of light and warm and funny a core before."
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince hits theatres on July 15, 2009.
|Last Updated on Friday, 01 May 2009 21:21|