Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe & David Heyman talk Deathly Hallows split & epilogue|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Tuesday, 21 April 2009 19:06|
Daniel Radcliffe and producer David Heyman recently spoke to Empire magazine about the split scene between the two Deathly Hallows films:
"We've played around with a couple of places," said Heyman, "and ultimately settled on a place that we think is very exciting, and I think quite bold, in that it's not necessarily where one might expect. You want to give a sense of completion, on one hand, but a sense that there's another piece, more to come. We tried one and then Steve (Kloves, screenwriter) came up with the idea to try it another way and when we tried that, it felt just right."
Â On the epilogue and having to age up, Dan had this to say:
"I am nervous about that," he told us, "because if it's good I'll be really, really pleased; if it's not good and that's what people are left with, that would be awful. If it's a choice between having me, Rupert and Emma looking a bit stupid and it being slightly comical or having other actors play us, I would go for other actors every time. So, we'll see."
The full interview will be released in the newest issue of the magazine, out April 23.Â
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 April 2009 13:26|