Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter 7 Filming Report|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 09 April 2009 20:01|
Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows took place according to this blog at a cooling tower in the English Midlands.
A report can be read at the link above which lets us know that Dan and his Harry Potter co-stars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson were all there!
She met Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter. And he shook hands with her. And chatted to her. And shouted her name up a cooling tower!
During the day, Daniel Radcliffe was kind enough to come over and talk to her for a while, shook hands with her and my husband, and encouraged her to shout her name up the cooling tower where they were filming, to hear the echo. She was too star struck to do that, so he shouted her name for her!