Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Updates on the Harry Potter Exhibition|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 18 March 2009 13:23|
Warner Bros. has let us know that the Harry Potter Exhibition widget has been updated with a photo of the flying Ford Anglia from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and which has just arrived at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois.
â€œFord Angliaâ€ Facts:
The Ford Anglia was enchanted by its owner, Arthur Weasley, to give it the ability to fly and become invisible.Â At the start of their second year, Harry Potterâ„¢ and Ron Weasleyâ„¢ miss the Hogwartsâ„¢ Express and use the car to fly to Hogwartsâ„¢. Â Just as they arrive at the school, the Anglia begins to break down and crashes into the flailing branches of the Whomping Willowâ„¢. Later that year, the magical car heroically saves Harry and Ron from giant spiders in the Forbidden Forest.