Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video - Deathly Hallows Set Visit|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 13 March 2009 15:53|
As you know, the children of Parmiter's School in Watford, England visited the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because they raised a record-breaking amount of money for Red Nose Day.
A video of their trip aired during the Comic Relief telethon and you can see it below!Â The kids toured Leavesden Studios, saw the sets, watched filming, saw movie footage - and they also got to speak to some of the cast, including Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.Â Dan told a story about raising money for Red Nose Day through a sponsored silence.
|Last Updated on Friday, 13 March 2009 15:56|