Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter: The Exhibition Premiere|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 11 December 2008 15:58|
On April 30, 2009, Harry Potter: The Exhibition will open at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago where costumes and props will be displayed in Hogwarts-style settings. Tickets are now available exclusively online here!
The exhibition will be open until September 7, 2009, and will then go on display at museums and entertainment venues across the U.S. and internationally.Â The exhibit will be 10,000 square feet and will be updated with items from the final two movies when filiming on them is complete.
Daytime tickets are $26 for adults; $25 for seniors and $19 for children ages 3-11, and includes admission to the museum.
After hours tickets (4 to 9 p.m. M-F, 5:30 to 9 p.m. weekends) are $18 for adults and seniors and $15 for children ages 3-11.
â€œSince 2000, when we began production on the adaptation of the first of Jo Rowlingâ€™s remarkable books, we have had the great privilege of working with some of the most talented artists and craftsman in the world,â€ said David Heyman, the producer of the Harry Potter films. â€œWe are delighted that fans will finally have the opportunity to see, in person, some of their favorite props and costumes. We are looking forward to audiences enjoying the care, creativity and attention to detail involved in their making, just as we do each and every day on set.â€
You can view hi-res artist renderings of the display here!