Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Final Auction of Dan's Equus Jeans Raises $4,000 for Charity|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 11 December 2008 15:35|
The final pair of jeans that Daniel Radcliffe wore during Equus performances were auctioned last weekend.Â The closing bid was $4,000, which of course helps raise funds for Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA).
Just in case you haven't heard yet, the auction for Dan's Equus wardrobe jeans today, December 6th at the Broadhurst, was fast paced and rather furious. I was involved in the bidding up to about $2500.00. I dropped out at that point and watched in awe until the final bid of $4000.00!!! I do believe that's the highest so far, though maybe the eBay auction will go higher, since it includes a meet-and-greet, a backstage tour, etc.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 December 2008 14:27|