Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video: Dan Radcliffe talks auctioning Equus merchandise|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 27 November 2008 02:11|
Dan Radcliffe talked to E! earlier about the various Equus-related merchandise and costumes that were auctioned off for charity, including jeans and a T-shirt he wore as Alan Strang in the Broadway and West End runs. It can be viewed here.
Dan also spoke to Ben Lyons on E!'s Daily 10, which aired earlier this evening, about Equus, Deathly Hallows, and Twilight. We will have that video when it is made available online.
|Last Updated on Friday, 28 November 2008 23:22|