Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video of Daniel Radcliffe discussing new Harry Potter content on Pottermore|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Wednesday, 09 July 2014 15:09|
Daniel Radcliffe chatted with Extra about the new Harry Potter content J.K. Rowling released on Pottermore this week.
“Extra’s” AJ Calloway caught up with Daniel Radcliffe. Daniel commenting on the news regarding Harry Potter, the character that made him famous, after J.K. Rowling revealed a look at the grown-up boy wizard in a new story posted her Pottermore website. Daniel saying he will read the short story, “Of course I’ll read it…I’m obviously going to read it.” But, Daniel not as sure he would be interested in playing the older Harry Potter, “As far as I know Harry is 36 in those stories…I’m about to turn 25, I’m not sure if that’s quite in my playing age yet.”
Radcliff admitting he doesn’t really have an opinion in what happens to his Harry Potter character, “I never had an opinion on what should happen to the character, I’m watching with the rest of the world now, fascinated to see what she does with it.”
The actor was in NYC promoting his BBC TV series, “A Young Doctor's Notebook and Other Stories,” also starring Jon Hamm.