Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Auction of Dan's jeans raises $800 for charity|
|News - Newsflash|
|Monday, 01 December 2008 18:53|
A new auction of the jeans that Dan wears in Equus on Broadway was held this weekend, and a total of $800 was raised for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.Â The first pair of jeans that were auctioned last week went for $950.Â A third pair will be auctioned this weekend.
Photos can be seen here!
Dan was adorable as always and Richard shouted, "These pants just might have some DNA in them!" It was hilarious altogether. The ending bid was a bit slow around $750, but it finally ended at $800.
Thanks to DR.com!
|Last Updated on Monday, 01 December 2008 21:49|