Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Daniel Radcliffe comments on playing MS character in The Cripple of Inishmaan|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 21 March 2013 19:22|
Daniel Radcliffe recently told the Daily Mail that he has consulted with MS experts on portraying his role for The Cripple of Inishmaan this summer. Though the production does not state what disorder the character has, Dan believed it to be MS and gained knowledge and experience for that role.