Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 DVD/BD release: U.S. on Nov. 11; U.K. on Dec. 2, 2011|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 04:29|
Warner Bros announced that the DVD and Blu-ray release for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will be on November 11, 2011 - the opening of the Harry Potter celebration in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park in Florida - in the United States, and weeks later, on December 2, 2011, in the U.K. Some international dates include: November 15 in Italy, November 16 in Australia, and November 18 in Germany. The cover art can be seen here; extras are below.
The “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2” Blu-ray 3D Pack and Blu-ray Triple Play contain the following special features:
· Blu-ray Exclusives:
o Maximum Movie Mode hosted by Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and other cast members (80 minutes) - As the epic showdown between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort approaches, don’t miss a single detail as the forces of Good and Evil clash one final time throughout the grounds of Hogwarts.
o A Conversation with JK Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe - Join J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe for an exclusive conversation about bringing the character of Harry Potter to life, the last decade of films and how their lives have changed by the fame that they’ve both experienced.
· The Goblins of Gringotts - Hosted by Warwick Davis, you’ll see the entire process of becoming a goblin” in a Harry Potter film, from auditions and casting to makeup and prosthetic tests as well as filming the final scenes.
· The Women of Harry Potter – A look at the remarkable women in Harry Potter’s life and the critical role they play in the films.
· When Harry Left Hogwarts - BAFTA award-winning filmmaker Morgan Matthews has been given unprecedented access to the creative decision-making processes that have been kept as a closely guarded secret - until now. Hear the personal stories of the faces we know, and those we don’t, as we come to the end of one of the most successful eras in cinema history.
· WB Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
· Deleted Scenes
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 September 2011 05:03|