Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Daniel Radcliffe & How to Succeed cast to contribute to Carols for a Cure benefit album|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 09 September 2011 23:05|
Daniel Radcliffe and his How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying will be contributing their singing voices to the 13th volume of the Carols for a Cure benefit album, proceeds for which will go to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA) this winter. Dan himself will be singing an adaptation of Tom Lehrer's 'A Christmas Carol' (a preview of that can be heard below, for reference). For those who recall, Dan once performed Lehre'rs Elements song on The Graham Norton show in 2010 while promoting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.
The CDs will be sold during the Gypsy-of-the-Year fundraising period between mid-October and mid-December 2011 at broadwaycares.org.
|Last Updated on Friday, 09 September 2011 23:27|