Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Daniel Radcliffe talks grief counseling, playing father in Woman in Black; new photos from Empire magazine|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 16:46|
A new on-set feature for Daniel Radcliffe's The Woman in Black was released in the October issue of Empire magazine, where the actor discussed how he got into the mentality of a widower, which involved reading books on those who had lost loved ones, and portraying a father in Victorian times. New photos of Dan as Arthur Kipps from the issue can be seen here. The full interview with Dan is in the gallery.