Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Daniel Radcliffe draws the 'perfect stickman' for Winnicott Foundation charity|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 25 March 2011 18:21|
Daniel Radcliffe donated a hand-drawn rendering of 'How to Draw the Perfect Stickman', which was donated to The Winnicott Foundation ball, the proceeds to which went to helping to improve care for premature and sick babies through supporting the neonatal units at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, and now at Queen Charlotte’s Hospital, Hammersmith. The amusing art can be seen here.