Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter Page to Screen - The Complete Filmmaking Journey comprehensive book to be released 25 Oct 2011|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Sunday, 13 March 2011 19:14|
A follow-up to Harry Potter Film Wizardry, an over-500-page book called Harry Potter Page to Screen - The Complete Filmmaking Journey will be published by Harper Collins on October 25, 2011. A summary of the book is below; the early cover art can be seen here.