Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video of Daniel Radcliffe discussing on-screen son & acting longevity on Woman in Black set|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Friday, 03 December 2010 16:36|
Daniel Radcliffe spoke to Access Hollywood from the London set of The Woman in Black about how different it is to play Arthur Kipps from Harry Potter in that he is a 24-year-old solicitor with a four year old son, played by his real-life godson. Dan admitted that the pair naturally already had a close relationship and chemistry, and had his godson try out for the role, for which he was perfect. That can be seen here.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 04 December 2010 04:55|