Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Harry Potter, A Pop Up Book contest!|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 27 October 2010 13:55|
Harry Potter, A Pop-Up Book by Insight Editions is an absolutely amazing feat of engineering. Beautifully illustrated by Harry Potter concept artist Andrew Williamson, the book opens to show you all the wonders of Diagon Alley - from Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor to Quality Quidditch Supplies to Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes. The next page invites you in to Hogwarts Castle itself, which includes the Durmstrang ship in the Great Lake, as well as a glimpse of the boathouse - never before seen on screen but which will be featured in a key scene in the final film.
The center of the book is dedicated to Magical Creatures like Aragog and Thestrals in the Forbidden Forest, and Mandrakes from the Herbology greenhouses. Following is a page dedicated to Magical Games and Sports, where we see Ron in the middle of a Quidditch match while Harry battles the fearsome Hungarian Horntail in the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. The final page of the book is devoted to the Dark Arts and features a twirling Nagini with a snapping jaw.
The book also comes with a removable Howler and three posters: Harry flying on Buckbeak, a Ministry of Magic warning notice about Death Eaters, and Harry’s Undesirable No. 1 wanted poster.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 October 2010 14:22|