Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|DR.co.uk talks Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I split point with Daniel Radcliffe; new character banner|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Sunday, 24 October 2010 19:21|
DR.co.uk and several other media sites spoke to Daniel Radcliffe this past summer about the upcoming two part installments of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. While we'll have the full set of questions later today, DR.co.uk asked Dan about his knowledge of the split point for the end of part one. Do note that this interview took place right before the test screening in August (though soon after Entertainment Weekly revealed the scene), therefore the confirmed spot had not been revealed yet by producer David Barron.
Warner Bros also released a new character banner featuring Dan as Harry running from Death Eaters in London. That is in the gallery.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 24 October 2010 19:36|