Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|New Daniel Radcliffe photo shoot in Dazed and Confusd magazine, talks Woman in Black & musical|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Saturday, 09 October 2010 14:55|
Daniel Radcliffe participated in a new photo shoot for Dazed and Confused magazine, in which a rather different side of him can be seen. The first previews, courtesy of Carole, can be found in the gallery.
In the preview of the article, from The Times, Dan revealed that the opening shot of The Woman in Black will be a close-up of his face, so it will show a huge contrast to how the world has seen him as bespectacled Harry Potter. Dan also briefly discusses romantic pursuits for when he begins work on How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying next year in New York, and how filming Harry Potter probably made him a better teenager than otherwise. That scan is here.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 09 October 2010 15:00|