Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Report from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Japanese countdown event|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Wednesday, 11 August 2010 20:59|
A correspondent for DanRadcliffe.co.uk attended the August 11 Japanese countdown event for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in Tokyo. Though no new footage was aired, a brief message from Daniel Radcliffe and costars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson was shown, from the set of the final films. More on that can be read below.
We then watched three clips of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint - on set in Dumbledore's office - greeting the Japanese fans with a very British "konnichiwa," and then all three of them essentially saying something along the lines of “we feel very privileged to have been a part of one of the greatest fantasy franchises for the past 10 years and we have put a lot of effort into making the final film(s) the best that they can be.” All three of them ended their segments with “now please enjoy this new footage.”
Fans who attended the event also got a note from Daniel about the countdown; it had this to say (translated from Japanese):
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 August 2010 21:05|