Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Daniel Radcliffe discusses The Woman in Black, his character Arthur Kipps, & choosing the film|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Wednesday, 28 July 2010 18:34|
Daniel Radcliffe recently spoke at length as to why he chose to take on the main role in Hammer Films' The Woman in Black, in which he plays a haunted solicitor.
Dan also talked about his eagerness to work in a project for Hammer Films, revered for its history in horror-filmmaking.
The Woman in Black is set to begin production this fall; there is currently no release date scheduled.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 July 2010 20:06|