Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Help the Harry Potter Alliance in the Chase Community Giving Contest|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 06 July 2010 15:17|
If you'd like to take just a second to help out a great charitable organization, then keep reading! :)
The Harry Potter Alliance is an organization that uses themes from the Harry Potter novels to get people of all ages interested in world issues. Some of their campaigns include Accio Books, which is a book drive they do each year in March. Last year they benefited the Mississippi Delta region, and the year before they benefited a village in Rwanda. For Helping Haiti Heal, they used livestream to do telethon type shows featuring internet celebrities, and raised $123,000 for disaster relief in Haiti.
The project they're now involved in is the Chase Community Giving contest, which can be found here. The top prize in this contest is $250,000. The Harry Potter Alliance is currently in first place, and they NEED the help of the entire Harry Potter fandom in order to keep the top spot.
You can make a big difference with only a few seconds of your time. The money won by the HPA will help them do more to get books to children in need, and save lives through raising money for charities.
To vote, CLICK HERE, press the green Get started to vote button, hit Like (if you haven't already), and then press Vote now. Encourage your friends and other fans to vote too!
|Last Updated on Monday, 12 July 2010 15:10|