Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video of Daniel Radcliffe at Tonys red carpet talking fans, royal family & Scarlett Johansson|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 24 June 2010 21:24|
Several new videos have been released from Daniel Radcliffe's Tony Awards red carpet appearance, including an interview where he spoke about the following:
Daniel Radcliffe talks about an awkward handshake he had with someone from the royal family, because he'd just cleaned out his ear with his hand. On never getting used to fans' reactions, jokes that he feels good with all the screaming then sits in his underwear at home and can't believe it's the same guy. On the Tony Awards and why they're so exciting. On hoping to meet Scarlett Johansson but not being able to talk with her because he'd probably fall apart. at the 64th Annual Tony Awards at New York NY.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 24 June 2010 21:34|