Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Official Wizarding World premiere night fireworks photo & cast on stage|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Thursday, 17 June 2010 16:07|
Universal Orlando released a photo from last night's red carpet and concert event for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, where Dan Radcliffe, along with costars Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright, James and Oliver Phelps, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Michael Gambon, and Warwick Davis, cast the Lumos Maxima spell to light Hogwarts Castle and commence the fireworks extravaganza.
Photos of Dan and the cast on stage with their wands casting Lumos Maximai can be seen here.
After John Williams conducted the orchestra to play a few memorable scores from the first Harry Potter film, Sorcerer's Stone, the Knight Bus arrived near the stage, from which Bonnie, the twins, Tom, Matt, and Michael arrived (Warwick had been conducting the frog choir previous to Williams' show). However, Dan and Rupert did not get off the bus. A loud beep indicated that a rather familiar powder-blue Ford Anglia showed up, from which Dan and Rupert - true to Harry and Ron from Chamber of Secrets - arrived in style. Dan said a few words about the ceremony, and proceeded to light the castle (it took three tries). The fireworks spectacular began then, where brief scenes from the first six Harry Potter films were projected onto the walls of Hogwarts.Â