Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Video - Dan's Vogue Photoshoot|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 17 February 2009 18:46|
Style.com has released a behind-the-scenes video of Daniel Radcliffe's recent photoshoot for the March 2009 issue of Vogue magazine.Â Dan talks about doing the shoot in Manhattan with Thompson hotelier Jason Pomeranc and model Anna Selezneva.
Dan Radcliffe: I don't think that ever in my life, growing up, I would ever have particularly put myself in that category â€“ being a model and being cool and handsome. 'Cause models are always beautiful and stunning and impossibly well dressed â€“ and that's not really me. So, yeah, it's pretty cool to be a model for a day.
You can check out the video here!
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 February 2009 20:00|