Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|Dan Radcliffe talks Deathly Hallows Seven Potters filming & more|
|News - Newsflash|
|Written by Red|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 16:06|
In a new interview from the set of Deathly Hallows, Daniel talked about shooting the Seven Potters sequence, in which he had to transform into Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Fred, George, and Mundungus Fletcher, as well as himself as Harry.
Dan also joked about having to dress up as the two female characters who transform into Harry, Hermione and Fleur. Â
The report also mentions that after Dan, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson as Harry, Ron, and Hermione drank Polyjuice Potion to turn into Albert Runcorn, Reg Cattermole, and Mafalda Hopkirk, respectively, and enter the Ministry of Magic, they meet follow workers there. Ron, disguised as Reg, finds out from a colleague that Reg's wife is in danger. This coincides with what takes place in the seventh book, when Harry realises that Reg's' wife, Mary Cattermole, is being tried by Dolores Umbridge as part of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 April 2010 16:15|