Written by Administrator
Thursday, 25 March 2010 12:19
Universal has released a new video about the Forbidden Journey ride at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park!Â
You can check out the video here.
FYI: A new video with Thierry Coup, the Head of Creative for Universal, is online, thanks to News4JAX.com.Â
...meeting Harry, Ron and Hermione as if they were in person
...soaring over Hogwarts castle with Harry
...being swept into a Quidditch match
...feeling the chilling effect of a Dementor
...exploring your favorite places inside Hogwarts castle
...living adventures you've only been able to imagine - until now.
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey draws you into the excitement and chaos of Harry's life.Â As you venture through Hogwarts castle, you meet Harry, Ron and Hermione who convince you to skip a planned lecture and follow them. Upon taking their advice, you travel by Floo powder, and begin the adventure as you soar over Hogwarts, narrowly escape a dragon attack, have a close encounter with the Whomping Willow, get pulled into a Quidditch match and more.
"Guests will experience firsthand a completely new adventure featuring the iconic characters, amazing creatures and recognizable locations they've only read in the books or seen in th
The Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey experience starts as soon as you walk through the gates of Hogwarts.Â Within the towering Hogwarts castle, you explore a truly magical place. You journey through iconic locations taken from the films and take in the extraordinary detail of each scene.Â They include:
- Dumbledore's office: Here, you meet the Headmaster as he welcomes you to Hogwarts
- Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom: Where you first meet Harry, Ron and Hermione
- Gryffindor common room: You meet three additional characters who prepare you for your journey
- Room of Requirement: Here, with hundreds of floating candles above, you take your seat on an enchanted bench and begin the Forbidden Journey
- Other locations: In addition, guests will pass through the Dungeon passageway and hallways of Hogwarts where they will have the chance to see hundreds of wizard portraits from the films, including several magical talking portraits created exclusively for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, including the four founders of Hogwarts. Guests will even get a glimpse of the Sorting Hat.
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 March 2010 19:39