Note: Emails do not get sent to
Daniel Radcliffe here. Nor can we
forward your email to Daniel, his
family, or his representatives.
- Daniel Radcliffe discusses 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead' & Harry Potter at press junket
- Daniel Radcliffe in first rehearsal photos from 'Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead'
- Daniel Radcliffe set to star in crime drama 'Beast of Burden'
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in London revival of "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" in 2017
- Videos of Daniel Radcliffe at Zurich Film Festival, 'The Graham Norton Show'
|UPDATE: Potter film studios to be made open to the public?|
|News - Newsflash|
|Wednesday, 27 January 2010 08:15|
The Financial Times is reporting that Warner Bros. is likely to buy Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England, after the Harry Potter saga is done and dusted with.
The company, which has used the lot for the past ten years, is set to purchase in order to have a permanent studio in the UK.
Regarding Harry Potter it is stated:
Please treat this as a rumour for now until we gain confirmation.
UPDATE: Warner Bros. has now confirmed this via their Twitter account:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 January 2010 16:45|